Yugioh Tales Yugioh Tales

Not bad story-wise, a bit cliche as format's go though. Clearly more of an 'animatic' than an animation, I'd suggest two things.

1. This is totally subjective, but a better mic quality would be great, not that yours was bad.
2. More vibrant animation? Everything was pretty stative, I feel like that's what you were going for but it's a bit dull on the eyes.

Samus is a Stripper! Samus is a Stripper!

Pretty bad, it was too short and for what was there in that time, the animation was crude as was the artwork. One star for effort though.

Metro Madness 2033 Teaser Metro Madness 2033 Teaser

I mean, it seems quite promising, I won't lie. But there's not really a whole lot to go off here, and I feel like you should of made more additions before you uploaded it.

ODoMl : Болезнь ODoMl : Болезнь

You know, this was actually not half bad. I mean I can't speak russian so I had no idea what the hell was actually going on, but I really liked the simple style you went for with your art and animation. It was a bit short, but I suppose that was the point.

Metaworld trailer Metaworld trailer

I had no idea what was going on throughout the entire thing. Also the fact that you made this with Imovie, it's only a trailer, the art and animation was crude and there was a total lack of any organisation. I'm sorry but this was pretty bad.

Dragonball Hard On Dragonball Hard On

Not terrible, I mean I understand that it's not meant to be taken seriously anyway so adding critique would serve to be kind of useless.

Weedheads S01E02 Weedheads S01E02

I get that the joke is that they're really just repeating themselves and not getting anywhere with that they're saying. But because of how long the joke is played out it just comes across as boring. Other than that the animation and artwork was 'aight, as was the voice acting.

StarTrek NextGen Trailer StarTrek NextGen Trailer

Hey thats my birthday! Haha, jokes aside I found that really funny, I mean the drawings and animation were a bit crude but for some reason I quite liked it.

TheAlphaMoose responds:

Thanks so much man. I know the bodies need to be redrawn and ive stried t remedy that somewhat since the trailer. Thanks a ton for your input.

JSE animated - Afro bomb JSE animated - Afro bomb

Not bad, everything about this was spot on, very simply but I liked it. My only gripe, and it's a personal one is more to do with the whole 'animated let's player' thing thats just kind of getting on my nerves. That point is irrelevant however, nice job!

izziedegans responds:

Thanks for the kind words! I understand and am well aware about that last point as well ;) i'm trying to keep my work as varied as possible. Thanks again.

Crusty's Pizza Crusty's Pizza

Eh, I don't really know why you uploaded this to the portal, there's no room to really critique it on anything at all.