Worst StarFox Game Ever Worst StarFox Game Ever

Way too short and basic.

Did you even try with this? It lasted about 30 seconds maybe less and it wasn't even an elaborate or even fun 30 seconds. It looks like you just scrapped the game idea at the beginning and just posted whatever you had made so far.

Trollface Shooter Trollface Shooter

Not too good.

Too short, many glitches (including being able to die and keep playing), way too hard in some sections and the music, I know its meant to be annoying but it just doesn't seem appropriate for a game. Also what was with the enemies? what relevance does pacman, bullet-bills and bugs bunny of all things have to do with trolling? just seems like a random mess. Controls were hard a bit weird as well, it doesn't seem that moving does you any good.

Dangerous creeper Dangerous creeper

Not bad

There's not much replay value here but it was quite addictive for the few minutes I was playing it. Its an interesting concept for a game and I did enjoy it.

Modern Warfare kid Sounds Modern Warfare kid Sounds

what...

.......is this?

anunfittingname responds:

This........................... is...................... a............................. soundboard....................... derp

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Amazing

This game is probably the best game I have played on newgrounds, the plot the characters, customization it's all pretty much perfect. Great job :)

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

short

amazing but it could of been longer

The Nanobot Pre-boot Menu The Nanobot Pre-boot Menu

Finish it

good intro but I don't think it was a good idea just to upload the beginning you should of actually finished it off, nevertheless I cannot wait until the real thing =]