Yugioh Tales Yugioh Tales

Not bad story-wise, a bit cliche as format's go though. Clearly more of an 'animatic' than an animation, I'd suggest two things.

1. This is totally subjective, but a better mic quality would be great, not that yours was bad.
2. More vibrant animation? Everything was pretty stative, I feel like that's what you were going for but it's a bit dull on the eyes.

Samus is a Stripper! Samus is a Stripper!

Pretty bad, it was too short and for what was there in that time, the animation was crude as was the artwork. One star for effort though.

Metro Madness 2033 Teaser Metro Madness 2033 Teaser

I mean, it seems quite promising, I won't lie. But there's not really a whole lot to go off here, and I feel like you should of made more additions before you uploaded it.

Worst StarFox Game Ever Worst StarFox Game Ever

Way too short and basic.

Did you even try with this? It lasted about 30 seconds maybe less and it wasn't even an elaborate or even fun 30 seconds. It looks like you just scrapped the game idea at the beginning and just posted whatever you had made so far.

Trollface Shooter Trollface Shooter

Not too good.

Too short, many glitches (including being able to die and keep playing), way too hard in some sections and the music, I know its meant to be annoying but it just doesn't seem appropriate for a game. Also what was with the enemies? what relevance does pacman, bullet-bills and bugs bunny of all things have to do with trolling? just seems like a random mess. Controls were hard a bit weird as well, it doesn't seem that moving does you any good.

Dangerous creeper Dangerous creeper

Not bad

There's not much replay value here but it was quite addictive for the few minutes I was playing it. Its an interesting concept for a game and I did enjoy it.

Thrill (Spurgin) Thrill (Spurgin)

Awesome

Pretty brilliant, the electric guitar in it is pretty epic sounding.